Who said you can’t use Microsoft Teams on the go? With busy work schedules becoming more prominent these days, you can seamlessly access the platform right from your smartphone. The way we use technology continues to change which is why it is so important to have flexibility and accessibility across multiple devices.
Are you looking to join a remote work meeting while balancing other priorities? Luckily, Microsoft Teams makes it easy for you to do just that. Below you will find step by step instructions so you can get started!
Joining a meeting:
- Download the Microsoft Teams mobile app and log into your company account.
- Tap the Meetings icon on the bottom panel.
- Locate the meeting you are looking for and click the Join button.
- Tap anywhere on your phone screen for the meeting controls.
- Unmute or mute yourself, accordingly, using the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Start or stop your camera, by clicking the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
Customizing the meeting:
- Add people to the meeting by clicking the people icon, located at the top right of your screen.
- Click the chat icon next to the people icon, to view the chat or create a new message within the meeting chat.
- Click the share screen icon on the bottom panel to showcase files. When someone else is sharing a file, you can pinch your screen to zoom in or out.