Legal-focused Managed IT Services
CompassMSP is a leading Legal Information Technology Integrator in the markets we serve. We have over 25+ years of experience working with law firms of all sizes providing legal IT strategy, consulting, management, and support services.
We have dedicated Legal IT vCIO’s who have worked in-house for large, multinational law firms at the Director level. We know how you work. We know the challenges the legal industry faces, and we have technical and strategic professionals experienced in supporting legal IT applications and systems.
In an ever-changing world where firms are faced not just with meeting the needs of clients but with security and compliance challenges, being “down” is simply not an option. CompassMSP’s team of IT professionals work around the clock to ensure that your network runs smoothly, is secure, and meets any compliance needs you may face.
Legal Technologies We Can Assist in Supporting
Imanage, Worldox, Sharepoint, & More
Document Management solutions deliver the foundation to facilitate team-based collaboration on document-intensive processes enabling enterprises, law firms, accounting, and professional services firms, institutions and government organizations to improve organizational decision-making, mitigate risk and streamline execution, improving efficiency by an average of 40%.
- Protect intellectual capital – Store all project, matter, or engagement-related files, including e-mail messages and attachments and scanned images, in a secure, centralized repository.
- Improve productivity – Comprehensive profiling and metadata capture enables faster and more accurate searches.
- Quick user adoption with little or no training – Industry’s tightest integration with desktop productivity tools.
- Anywhere, any time access – Browser-based access to repository combined with offline mode eliminates delays related to time zone differences.
- Mitigate risk – User-level security, audit trails, versioning, and business process automation ensures tight control over all documents within the repository.
Trial Director, CaseMap, Summation, Concordance, and more..
Document Imaging: Used by some of the world’s leading law firms, our Document Imaging solution easily and efficiently captures and manages mixed mode documents and integrates with virtually all legal information systems.
This is the unified document routing platform for centrally capturing, processing, and managing mixed-mode (paper and electronic) documents across the enterprise. Designed to enable “in-process” document capture and processing, It provides business users a personalized solution that automatically distributes content in multiple formats and to multiple destinations from a single action, making documents immediately accessible. The result: faster processes, increased productivity, and lower costs.
Already deployed in more than 25 of the top 100 law firms nationwide and numerous small and mid-size firms, this powerful solution helps legal organizations address their key document-management challenges.
- Continuous and spontaneous document integration
- Hardware independence to capture documents from different devices and platforms
- Simultaneous distribution of documents to multiple destinations such as fax, e-mail, or document or records management systems
- Capture of both paper and electronic documents (“mixed mode” documents) and integration of them into electronic file structures
- Decentralized document integration and scanning
- Enabling users to create personal document-routing directives for greater flexibility
- Users can quickly and easily use virtually any multifunction device (such as a digital copier or printer) to scan, fax, store, send, receive, and archive documents and more easily share them with others.
Desktop Faxing: GFI Faxmaker, Rightfax
Cost Capture: Equitrac, Billback
Clio, PCLAW, TABS, Client Profiles, Prolaw, Rocket Matter & More
Case Management: Our solution follows the day-to-day workflow that an attorney or paralegal typically follows in the course of the day and over the history of the case. As the system manages day-to-day activity it builds a comprehensive client/case/matter database and history that can help improve every aspect of your practice.
You will have immediate access to tools that allow you the flexibility to:
- Case Status and Information
- Document Assembly and Document Management
- Full Text Search of all documents
- Outlook Integration
- Case(s) Checkout
- Document Scanning & Imaging
- Calendaring and Docketing
- Email Internet or Internal
- Cardfile – Contact Party
- Conflict of Interest
- Automated Time Entry
- To Do Packages
- Staff Sign-in / Sign-out Sheets
- Integration with other Products
Our product is integrated with industry leaders of Email, Document Management, Court Rules, and Time & Billings solutions.
- Custom Macro Creation and Integration of Macro Suites
- Assessment of current legal technology environment and how your firm compares to industry averages
- Security and Compliance
- Legal Specific IT Security Training
- Time and Billing Systems Support
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support Applications
- E-Mail Archiving, Information Security and Compliance Services
Ready for Managed IT for Your Law Firm?
Types of Services
Featured Case Study: Marks Gray, P.A.
The biggest benefit was realized through, uptime, the flexibility to grow or shrink in a cloud computing environment, combined with the lack of need for capital expenditures.